The dojo is on vacation until October 8. Aikido classes will return for children and adults will resume on the 8th of October. For children, as usual, at 16:00. For adults, as usual, at 20:00.
See you then, and may each of you have a great new year, a good write-up in the good book, and a happy Sukkoth festival!
Here’s a random Aikido pic from the web for everyone to enjoy:
To everyone training or thinking of training:
We are starting the year and the holidays are already here. Following is a list of dates for classes over the next 6 weeks until everything returns to normal:
- Tue, 1/9, Class as normal
- Thu, 3/9, Class as normal
- Tue, 8/9, Class as normal
- Thu, 10/9, Class as normal
- Tue, 15/9, 2nd Rosh Hashana, No children’s class, adult class as normal
- Thu, 17/9, No adult class, children’s class as normal
- Tue, 21/9, Yom Kippur Eve, No class
- Thu, 24/9, Travelling, No class
- Tue, 29/9, Travelling, No class
- Thu, 1/10, Travelling, No class
- Tue, 6/10, Class as normal
- Thu, 8/10, Class as normal
So, there are 2 1/2 weeks of normal classes, and then a 2 1/2 week break, and then we go back to a normal schedule for a long time.
Looking forward to getting started!
Ze’ev let me know that he is continuing to teach children’s classes in Matsatake dojo through the end of July. Classes are at 18:00 on Tuesdays. Please feel free to come.
Continue reading “Children’s classes in Matsatake dojo during the summer”